Dr. Anupma Marwaha
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Ph.D. from Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar in year 2003.
M.Tech. from REC Kurukshetra in year 1992.
B.E. from Punjab Engineering College (PEC) in year 1990.
Surekha Rani, Anupma Marwaha Sanjay Marwaha and Murthi Chavali. Design of electromagnetic absorbers based on green nanomaterials’, Handbook of Greener Synthesis of Nanomaterials and Compounds: Volume 2: Synthesis at the Macroscale and Nanoscale, 2021, pp. 503–520 (Book Chapter).
Alka Singla, Anupma Marwaha, Sanjay Marwaha and Murthi Chavali. Green nanomaterials: pioneering approach toward hyperthermia treatment. In Handbook of Greener Synthesis of Nanomaterials and Compounds, 2021 (pp. 487-502) Elsevier (Book Chapter).
Antenna Design for Bio-Telemetry Applications, Lambert Academic Publication, ISBN: 978-3-330-023518-9
Elements of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, MBD Group (Modern Publishers), ISBN: 978-93-5184-004-6
Modern Approach to System Analysis and Design, MBD Group (Modern Publishers), ISBN:978-93-5184-005-3
Fellow Member ISTE (India)
Fellow Member, Institution of Engineers (India), M-126118-5
Best Paper Award for the research paper, “Performance analysis of graphene based nano patch antenna for various substrate materials in THz regime”, presented at International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Pattaya, Bangkok, Thailand, ISBN:9788193137307, July 2015
1. Alka Singla, Anupma Marwaha , Sanjay Marwaha and Surekha Rani, Flexible Graphene Sheet Loaded Curved Patch Applicator for Superficial Hyperthermia Treatment Planning Utilizing Ripple Effect of Armchair and Zigzag Bending. Current Nanoscience, 2022 (Accepted for Publicaion
2. Surekha Rani, Anupma Marwaha, Sanjay Marwaha, Optimizing the Position of Graphene Oxide Absorber to Enhance the Radiation pattern of Antenna Array In 2021 IEEE 2nd International Conference On Electrical Power and Energy Systems (ICEPES) (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
3. Alka Singla, Anupma Marwaha and Sanjay Marwaha. Graphene and its Nanocomposites based Microwave Non-Invasive Patch Applicators for Maximum Power Localization. In 2021 IEEE 2nd International Conference On Electrical Power and Energy Systems (ICEPES) (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
4. Alka Singla, Anupma Marwaha and Sanjay Marwaha. Graphene as a Shielding Material for SAR Reduction in Human Head using Rectangular and Circular Patch Antenna. Karbala International Journal of Modern Science, 2021, 7(2) (Scopus).
5. Alka Singla, Anupma Marwaha and Sanjay Marwaha. Reduction of specific absorption rate (SAR) for human head using circular patch antenna. In 2020 7th International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN) (pp. 189-192). IEEE.
6. Surekha Rani, Anupma Marwaha, Sanjay Marwaha, Investigation of substrate materials for graphene oxide absorber loaded antenna array increased ambient temperature, J. photonic network communication, Springer, Vol. 40, pp. 94-102, 2020, DOI: 10.1007/s11107-020-00908-6, [SCI indexed; IF:1.75].
7. Harsimrat Kaur, Anupma Marwaha, Charanjeet Singh, Sukhleen Bindra Narang, Rajshree Jotania, Yang Bai, Sanjay R Mishra, Dharmendra Singh, ASB Sombra, Madhav Ghimire, Preksha Dhruv, Tailoring of Electromagnetic Absorption in Substituted Hexaferrites from 8.2 GHz to 12.4 GHz, Journal of Electronic Materials, Vol. 49, Issue3, Pages1646-1653, 2020, DOI: 10.1007/s11664-019-07498-8.
8. Baljinder Kaur, Anupma Marwaha, Optimized null steering in compact bowtie antenna array using simulation driven Taguchi method, Journal of Metrology and Measurement Systems, Vol. 27, Issue1, 2020, DOI: 10.24425/mms.2020.131717
9. Surekha Rani, Anupma Marwaha, Sanjay Marwaha, Sukhleen Bindra, Murthy Chavali& P. Narasimha Reddy, Characterization and Measurement of Nanostructured Copper based Electromagnetic Wave Absorber, J. Electromagnetics, Taylor and Francis, Vol. 41, 2020, DOI: 10.1080/02726343.2020.1780375, [SCI indexed; IF:0.6].
10. Surekha Rani, Anupma Marwaha, Sanjay Marwaha, Modelling and simulation of vertical fin style aluminium heat sink for controlled thermal compensation in absorber loaded antenna array, Journal of communication technology and electronics, Springer, Vol. 11, 2020, DOI: 10.1134/S1064226920110145. [SCI indexed; IF:0.5].
11. Surekha Rani, Anupma Marwaha, Sanjay Marwaha, “Nanocomposite graphene based tunable absorber for combating electromagnetic pollution,” Current Nanoscience, Bentham Science Publisher, Vol. 16(1), pp. 1-8, 2020, DOI : 10.2174/1573413715666191204123307
12. Gaurav Bansal, Anupma Marwaha, Amanpreet Singh, RajniBala, Sanjay marwaha,Graphene based Multiband Frequency Antipodal Vivaldi Nanoantenna for UWB Applications, Journal of Computational Electronics,February 2020, pp. 1-10, DOI: 10.1007/s10825-020-01460-2
13. Harsimrat Kaur, Anupma Marwaha, Charanjeet Singh, Sukhleen Bindra Narang, Rajshree Jotania, Silvia Jacobo, ASB Sombra, SV Trukhanov, AV Trukhanov, Preksha Dhruv, Investigation of structural, hysteresis and electromagnetic parameters for microwave absorption application in doped Ba–Sr hexagonal ferrites at X-band, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume806, Pages1220-1229, 2019, DOI : 10.1016/j.jallcom.2019.07.032
14. Surekha Rani, Anupma Marwaha and Sanjay Marwaha. Exploring the feasibility of development of nanomaterial-based microwave absorbers. International Nano Letters, 2018, 8(4), pp.241-254.
15. Rajni and Anupma Marwaha, “Electrically Small Microstrip Patch Antenna Loaded with Spiral Resonator for Wireless Applications”, Journal of Wireless Personal Communications, pp.1–12, 2017. DOI: 10.1007/s11277-017-4315-z
16. Rajni Bala, Anupma Marwaha, Sanjay Marwaha, “Mathematical Formulation of Surface Conductivity for Graphene Material”, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (JESTEC), Paper Id EE15_083, 2017, (SJR 0.042).
17. Lovkesh and Anupma Marwaha, “Design and Analysis of various Multifunctional operations at Ultra High Speed by using SOA-MZI”, Optical Engineering, Vol. 55, Issue 3, 2016, (Impact factor: 0.954). DOI: 10.1117/1.OE.55.3.033101.
18. Rajni and Anupma Marwaha, “An Accurate Approach of Mathematical Modeling of SRR and SR for Metamaterials, Journal of Engineering Science & Technology Review, Vol. 9, Issue 6, 2016. DOI: 10.25103/jestr.096.11
19. Lovkesh and Anupma Marwaha, “Reconfiguration of optical logics gates at 160 Gb/s based on SOA-MZI”, Journal of Computational Electronics, Vol. 15, Issue 4, pp. 1473-1483, 2016. DOI 10.1007/s10825-016-0914-2
20. Lovkesh and Anupma Marwaha, “Design of Photonics Half Subtractor Logics for Photonics Signal Processing”, Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, Vol. 127, Issue 14, pp. 5647-5653, 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijleo.2016.02.034.
21. Rajni Bala and Anupma Marwaha, “Development of Computational Model for Tunable Characteristics of Graphene Based Triangular Patch Antenna in THz Regime”, Journal of Computational Electronics, Vol. 15, Issue 1, pp. 222-227, 2016. DOI: 10.1007/s10825-015-0761-6.
22. Rajni Bala, Anupma Marwaha, Sanjay Marwaha and Rajdeep Singh, “Wearable Graphene Based Curved Patch Antenna for Medical Telemetry Applications”, Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society Journal, Vol. 31, Issue 5, 2016.
23. Rajni Bala and Anupma Marwaha, “Characterization of Graphene for Performance Enhancement of Patch Antenna in THz Region”, Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, Vol. 127, Issue 4, pp. 2089-2093, 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijleo.2015.11.029
24. Rajni Bala, Anupma Marwaha and Sanjay Marwaha, “Comparative Analysis of Zigzag and Armchair Structures for Graphene Patch Antenna in THz Band”, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, Vol. 27, Issue 5, pp. 5064-5069, 2016. DOI: 10.1007/s10854-016-4394-8
25. Rajni Bala, Anupma Marwaha and Sanjay Marwaha, “Graphene Antenna Design for Terahertz Regime with Exact Formulation of Surface Conductivity”, Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics, Vol. 11, Issue 4, pp. 459-464, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1166/jno.2016.1929
26. Inderbir Kaur, Rajni, and Anupma Marwaha, “ECG Signal Analysis and Arrhythmia Detection using Wavelet Transform”, Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series B, Vol. 97, Issue 4, pp. 499-507, 2016. (DOI: 10.1007/s40031-016-0247-3)
27. Rajni and Anupma Marwaha, “CSC-SR Structure Loaded Electrically Small Planar Antenna”, Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society Journal” Vol 31, No. 5, pp. 591-598, May 2016.
28. Gaurav Bansal, Anupma Marwaha, Amanpreet Singh, Rajni Bala, Sanjay Marwaha, “Graphene based Wideband Arc Truncated Terahertz Antenna for Wireless Communication”, Current Nanoscience, Bentham Science Publisher, Vol. 14, Feb. 2018, pp.1-8. DOI : 10.2174/1573413714666180115120022
29. Baljinder Kaur, Anupma Marwaha, Surekha Rani, “Characterization of 4 Element Compact Microstrip Patch Antenna Array for Efficient Null Steering”, International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol. 32, Dec 2017, pp. 1105-1112.
30. Rajni Bala, Anupma Marwaha and Sanjay Marwaha, Performance enhancement of patch antenna in terahertz region using graphene. Current Nanoscience. 12(2): pp. 237-243, 2016. (SCI Impact Factor 1.10), DOI : 10.2174/1573413711666151016204315
31. Gaurav Bansal,Anupma Marwaha, Amanpreet Singh, Rajni Bala, Sanjay Marwaha, A triband slotted bow-tie wideband THz antenna design using graphene for wireless applications, Optik, Vol 185, May 2019, Pages 1163-1171. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijleo.2019.04.063
32. Harsimrat Kaur, Charanjeet Singh, Anupma Marwaha et al., ”Elucidation of microwave absorption mechanisms in Co–Ga substituted Ba–Sr hexaferrites in X-band”, Journal of Material Science: Materials in Electronics(JMSE), September 2018, Volume 29, Issue 17, pp 14995–15005. DOI: 10.1007/s10854-018-9638-3
33. Surekha Rani, Anupma Marwaha, Sanjay Marwaha, Utilization of graphene oxide-based microwave absorber for pattern enhancement of patch antenna array, Journal of Nanophotonics Vol. 12(3), July 2018, pp. 036012(1-13). DOI: 10.1117/1.JNP.12.036012
34. Surekha Rani, Anupma Marwaha, Sanjay Marwaha, Sukhleen Bindra Narang, Murthy Chavali, and P. Narasimha Reddy, “Synthesis and Validation of a Cu Meta-Based Wideband Microwave Absorber on an Antenna Array. Journal of Electronic Materials. Vol. 42(9), pp. 1-12, 2019. DOI: 10.1007%2Fs11664-019-07395-0
Total 13 Ph.D. Thesis supervised, 03 are in progress
Total 24 M.Tech Thesis supervised
DST-FIST project of Rs. 61 lacs as a member, PI group (2018-23)
MODROB project of Rs 11 lacs, PI (2018-20)
MODROB project of Rs. 6 lacs, PI (2000-2001)
1. Amanpreet Singh (Regd No. : 15.06.04) Energy Estimation & Optimization for Low Power DSP
ECE, Dr. Anupma Marwaha, PTU, Jallandhar 2009
2. Ajay Kumar (Regd No.:09.11.06) Finite Element Based Steady & Quasi-Steady Field Analysis of Electromagnetic Devices Using h-Adaptive Refinement Technique
ECE, Dr. Anupma Marwaha, PTU, Jallandhar, 2011
3. Surita Maini, SLIET/Ph.D./46/08 Design and Field Analysis of EM devices using FEM with Application to Biomedical Problems
ECE, Dr. Anupma Marwaha, SLIET Longowal, 2012
4. Neeru Malhotra, PEC/02.46.09, Finite difference and hierarchical finite element based formulation of electromagnetic applicators
ECE, Dr. Anupma Marwaha, SLIET Longowal, 2015
Modelling of Metamaterial structure for design of planer antennas
ECE, Dr. Anupma Marwaha, SLIET Longowal, 2016
6. Rajni Bala, PEC-1301 Miniaturized resonant terahertz antennas for wireless communication
7. Lovekesh, PEC-1106,Design optimization of photonics signal processing system for ultra-high speed switched communication networks
8. Pradeep kumar Gaur, PEC1002,Enhancing gateway discovery mechanism for internetworking using IPV6 addressing in wireless adhoc networks
ECE, Dr. Anupma Marwaha, SLIET Longowal,2018
9. Harsimrat kaur, PEC1109, Synthesis and microwave absorption analysis of M type hexagonal ferrites in X band
ECE, Dr. Anupma Marwaha, SLIET Longowal, 2018
10. Baljinder Kaur, PEC/1506, Design and Optimization of Electronically Steerable Patch Antenna Array
ECE, Dr.Anupma Marwaha, SLIETLongowal, 2019
11. Gaurav Bansal, 1505032, Nanomaterials based Antennas for Terahertz Applications
ECE, Dr.Amanpreet Singh, PTU Jalandhar, Dr.Anupma Marwaha, SLIETLongowal, 2019
12. Surekha Rani, PEC/1701, Design of Nanomaterial based Microwave Absorbers for Antenna Arrays
ECE, Dr.Anupma Marwaha, SLIETLongowal, 2020
13. Jyotika Chopra, PEC/1104, Enhancement of Techniques for Offline Signature and Fingerprint Matching
ECE, Dr.Anupma Marwaha, SLIETLongowal, Dr.Amod Kumar, NITTTR Chandigarh, 2020
Under Progress : Ph.D
1. Alka Singla, PEC/1602, Nanomaterial based Antenna Applicators for Microwave Hyperthermia
ECE, Dr.Anupma Marwaha, SLIETLongowal, 2022
2. Radha Singla, PEC/1806, Design of Nanomaterial based RF Biosensors for Biomedical Applications
3. Kuldip Singh, PEC/ 2135 , MIMO Antennas (Proposed)
Copyright © 2023 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET