Dr. Indraj Singh
B.E., 1996, (DEI), Dayal Bagh, Agra.
M.Tech, 2007, PTU, Jalandhar.
Certified Energy Auditor, 2010, (Bureau of Energy Efficiency) Ministry of Power,Govt. of India).
Lecturer (Senior Scale), 2003
Assistant Professor, 2008
Associate professor, 2021
Professor, 2021 to till date
ISTE Sponsored STTP
SLIET, Longowal – Expert Lecture
ISTE Sponsored STTP
SLIET, Longowal – Guest Lecture
ONGC Dehradoon for B.Tech students of modular program run by PTU Jalandhar – Guest Lecture
GBP Engg College Ghurdori, Pauri Garwal Uttarakhand
Expert Talk – NIT Hamirpur during STC “Sustainable Energy Generation and Environmental Management” Sponsored by MHRD AICTE
Expert Talk – AICTE Sponsored STC on “Renewable energy sources”
organized by Department of chemical Technology SLIET, Longowal
Expert Talk on “Biodiesels : an Energy Substitute”, Renewable energy applications : Practices and challenges December 21-25, 2015 Department of EIE, SLIET, Longowal
As Guest Speaker Latest trend in Automobile Engineering and session chair an International Conference on Research, Skilling and Employability 22 nd to 23 rd February 2017. Department of Mechanical & Automobile Engineering at Dr. K. N. Modi University Newai, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Expert Talk on “Agriculture waste as fuel for power generation” STC on Evolution in the field of sustainable energy science & Technology 24-28 September 2019 Organised by Department of Mechanical Engineering, BIET, Jhansi (UP) under TEQIP-III
Expert Talk on “Biodiesel and hydrogen as sustainable energy source” STC on Evolution in the field of sustainable energy science & Technology 24-28 September 2019 Organised by Department of Mechanical Engineering, BIET, Jhansi (UP) under TEQIP-III
Session chair, In 2nd International Conference on “Future Learning Aspects of Mechanical Engineering” (FLAME-2020) 5th to 7th August 2020 (FLAME2020) Organised by Department of Mechanical, Amity University, Noida, UP
Expert talk in short term course “Recent Developments in Mechanical Systems” Sept 07- 11, 2020. Mechanical Engineering Department, GBPIET PauriGarhwal, Uttarakhand
Delivered on “Use of Biodiesel As An Alternative Fuel In Ci Engine” AICTE approved ATAL online Faculty Development Programme “Alternate Fuels” September 21-25, 2020 Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya , Haridwar
Expert Talk on “How to explore entrepreneursh ip opportunities for students” one Week FDP on “OBE Implementation: A step towards excellence” September 19-24, 2020 sponsored under Margdars han2019 (AICTE, Govt. of India)
Session chair, 5TH National eConference on Advanced Materials AND Radiation Physics(AMRP2020) November 9-11 2020 Organised by Department of Physics SLIET, Longowal
Session chair, Track-2, Advances in Energy Harvesting In International conference on Futuristic and sustainable Aspects in Engineering and Technology(FSA E T-2020), 18- 19/12/20 20. 19/12/20 20-10.30 am Organised by Department of Mechanical &Civil Engineering, GLA University Mathura
Expert Lecture TEQIP-III RTU(ATU) Sponsored five Days Faculty Development Program on Futuristic Scope for Research in Thermal Engineering 18-22 February 2021 Organised by Department of Mechanical Engineering Arya College of Engineering & IT, Kukas, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Editor – SRIZAN
Editor – Proceeding of the National Seminar on” Emerging Trends in Manufacturing Systems
Editor – National Conference on Design Dynamics and Manufacturing Abstracts
SLIET Mechanical Engineering Society (SMES)
Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
Indian Welding (IWS) Society
Society of automotive Engineers (India)
Society of Energy Engineer &Manager (SEEM).
Silver Medalist in M.Tech.
State Level Merit Scholarship (1990-1992)
National Level Merit Scholarship (1992-1996)
Social Service Award by Punjab Government in 2013
Publication in National/International Journal
1. Indraj Singh, Vikas Rastogi, Performance Analysis of a modified 4-Stroke Engine Using Biodiesel Fuel for Irrigation Purpose International nal Journal of Applied Environme ntal Sciences, 2009,Volume-4, Number-2, Page-229- 242.
2. Ashish Malik, Lakhwinder singh, Indraj Singh, Utilization of Biomass as Engine Fuel Journal of Scientific and Industrial research,, 2009, Volume 68, Page-887-890.
3. Singh I., Sahni V.,Performance and Emission Analysis of Compression Ignition Engine Coupled with Electric Generator Set used Bakain Methyl Ester as a Fuel Indian Journal of Science and Technolog y, , Vol 9(33),
4. Singh I., Sahni V.,., Impact of emission on environment of electric generator fuelled with karanja biodiesel adding additive Di-Ethyl EtherNature Environme nt and Pollution Technolog y,, volume 16., No.3 September 2017.
5. Loveleen Kumar Bhagi, Shankar Singh , Indraj Singh, Application of Taguchi method for optimization of continuous drive friction welding process parameters, Ukrainian Journal of Mechanica l Engineerin g and Materials Science , vol. 2, no. 1, 2016.
6. Vipul Kumar, Akhilesh Kumar, Indraj Singh. Review on current research trends in wire-electrical discharge machining Internatio nal Journal of science Technolog y and Manageme nt , vol. 5, no. 1, 2016/101-112.
7. Indraj Singh, Asad Salah, Pandrangi Kalyan,Rohit Kumar Singh, Vikas Verma,Harsh Sharma Design and analysis of a gaming platform with 4 degree of freedom, Internatio nal Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technolog y Vol.6,Issue- 6,2021/671-721.
8. Vikrant Singh, Indraj Singh,Anuj Bansal, Ankita Omer,Anil Kumar Singla,Rampal,Deepak Kumar Goyal Cavitation erosion behavior of high velocity oxy fuel (HVOF) sprayed (VC + CuNi-Cr) based novel coatings on SS316 steelSurface & Coatings Technology Volume 432, 25 February2022, 128052.
9. Praveen Kumar, Pradeep Gupta, Indraj Singh. Parametric optimization of FDM using ANN-based whale optimization algorithm Artificial intelligenc e for Engineerin g Design Analysis and Manufactu ring Published online by Cambridge University Press: 08 August 202210.
10. Praveen Kumar, Pradeep Gupta, Indraj Singh, Performance Analysis of polycarbonate in ABS polymer to fabricate blend filament for FDM printing using hybrid Algorithms Journal of materials engineerin g and performance Springer 32, pages1924– 1937 (2023)
11. Sonu Ram,Raj Kumar Yadav, Indraj Singh, A RSM approach to optimize an Engine performance, combustion and emissions at part load through cylinder deactivationInternational Journal of Automotive technology, Vol. 24, No. 5, 2023.
12. Sonu Ram. Raj Kumar Yadav, Indraj Singh, Engine adaptation to improve performance, combustion and emission at low load by cylinder deactivation, Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering Springer,Vol. 45, No. 9, 2023
13. Praveen Kumar, Pradeep Gupta, Indraj Singh, Optimisation of extrusion process parameters to make ABS-PC filament for 3D printing using Taguchi-GRA technique. https://doi.org/10.1080/2374068X.2023.2204458
Advances in Materials and Processing Technologies Taylor & Francis Published online: 28 Apr 2023.
14. Sonu Ram. Raj Kumar Yadav, Indraj Singh, Combustion and Exhaust Emission Improvement in a 3- cylinder MPFI Engine through downsizing, U. Porto Journal of Engineering, Vol. 9, No. 3, 2023.
Research papers in National/ International Conferences
1 .Indraj Singh, Design Construction and Operation of a Bio Gas Digestor, National Conferences on Emerging Technologies for Efficiency Improvement in Energy Sector. Organized by Department of Electrical &Instrumentation SLIET, Longowal November 8-9, 2003.
2.Indraj Singh, Fundamental of Weld Cladding, National Conferences Emerging Trends in Manufacturing systems. Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering SLIET, Longowal, January 18-19 2004
3.Indraj Singh, Development of Hydro power in India, National Conferences Emerging Scenario in Hydro-Thermal Power. Organized by Department of Electrical &Instrumentation SLIET, Longowal. September 15 2004.
4.Indraj Singh, Bulk Welding An Approach of Saving Wire And Flux In Submerged Arc welding: A Review. National Symposium National Symposium on Welding Technology. Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering SLIET, Longowal. 24-25 February 2006.
5.Indraj Singh, Production Methodology and Chemical Analysis of sunflower based bio diesel: A view point. International Conferences International Conference on Molecules to Materials. Organized by Department of Chemistry SLIET, Longowal. March3-4-2006.
6.Indraj Singh, Just In Time Manufacturing and Allied System, National Conferences NITTTR Chandigarh. 24 March2006.
7.Indraj Singh, Design of Software for Integration of Manufacturing Activities, National Conferences NITTTR Chandigarh. 24 March2006
8.Indraj Singh, An approach of Replacing conventional fuel by different Bio mass Fuels using Down Draft Gasifiers. National Conferences National Conference on Design Dynamics and Manufacturing. Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering SLIET, Longowal. 16-17 March 2007.
9.Indraj Singh, Hydrates of Methane as Fuel, National Conferences Advances in Chemical Engineering. Organized by Department of Chemical Technology SLIET, Longowal. 26-27 March 2007.
10.Indraj Singh, Scheduling and Routing issues in FMS: several case studies of Indian industries, National Conferences CPIE at Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering NIT Jalandhar. 22-24 march 2007.
11.Indraj Singh, Simulation of Tolerance Analysis &yield estimation of Mechanical Assemblies-A case study. National Conferences CPIE at Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering NIT Hamirpur (HP). 13-14 November 2008.
12.Indraj Singh, Saving of Diesel Fuel in Generating Power by Using of Different Biomass Fuels on Down Draft Gasifier, International Conferences, On Renewable Energy Asia-2008.Organized by SEE Forum and IIT Delhi, December 11-13, 2008.
13. Fuel properties of Biodiesel 1st International conference on New Frontiers in Biofuels 18 19, January 2010, Mechanical Engineering Department, DTU, Delhi, International Conference.
14. Investigation of fuel properties of biodiesel & its blends by adding Additives, 7th international symposium on fuel and lubricants (ISFL-2010) 9-12 March 2010 Indian oil, Faridabad. 7th International symposium.
15. Analysis of fuel properties of karanja oil and its Biodiesel National Conferences on waste Management & Recycling (WMR- 2011) 9- 10, December 2011 Department of Chemical Engineering, SLIET, Longowal National Conferences.
16.Indraj Singh, Potential of LPG Replacement with Biogas Produce from Kitchen Waste, National Conference on Advancements in Mechanical Engineering and Energy Environment,6-7Jan,2012. Page no. 57.
17.Indraj Singh, Use of Biogas for Cooking Purpose in a Technical Institute: A View Point, National Conference on Trends & Advances in Mechanical Engineering, Oct 19 ,2012 . Page no. 12.
18.Indraj Singh, Use of Biomass for Power Generation in Rural Area, 2nd National Conference on Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering (NCRAME-2014) G.B. Pant Engineering College, Pauri-Garhwal, Uttarakhand -246194, 26 and 27 October 2014.
19.Indraj Singh, Economic Base Comparative study of different biogas digester for a Technical Institute 2nd National Conference on Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering (NCRAME-2014) G.B. Pant Engineering College , Pauri-Garhwal, Uttarakhand -246194, 26 and 27 October 2014.
20. Prem Kumar, Indraj Singh, Performance Evaluation of Waste Cooking Biodiesel and its blends on Diesel Engine, International conference on “Advances in power generation from renewable energy sources” (APGRES 2015), June 15-16 2015, at Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, India-324010,Page-268-273.
21.Singh I., Sahni V., Electric Power Generation Using Jatropha Biodiesel and Its Blend as Fuel in CI Engine for Rural Area, Annual conference on life science and engineering(ACLSE-2015), 25-27/8/2015, at Osaka, Japan.
22. Singh I., Sahni V., Performance Analysis of Compression ignition engine using karanja biodiesel with additive di ethyl ether, int’l conference on aeronautical, automotive and manufacturing engineering (icaame’2015) august 25-26, 2015, at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
23. Expert Talk Presented on “Energy Conservation in Diesel Engine” one-day technical seminar of Back your PAT on sound energy audit,26 August 2016., Organised by Society of Energy Engineers and Managers. In Chandigarh National Seminar.
24. Review Paper presented along with vivek Kumar on parametric optimisation of electrochemical machining of Die-steel-A Review, An International Conference on Research, Skilling and Employability 22 nd to 23 rd February 2017. organised by Department of Mechanical & Automobile Engineering at Dr. K. N. Modi University Newai, Jaipur, Rajasthan. International
25. Optimisation of Gas tungsten ARC welding on steel- A Review an International Conference on Research, Skilling and Employability 22 nd to 23 rd February 2017. organised by Department of Mechanical & Automobile Engineering at Dr. K. N. Modi University Newai, Jaipur, Rajasthan. International Conference
26. Role of Teacher in Modern Technical Education National Conference on Education Transforms Lives(ETL-2018) 5th-6th September 2018 Department of Management & Humanities, (TEQ IP-III Twining SLIET, Longowal National Conference.
27 . Zero Emission International Training Workshop on “INDUSTRY 4.0 AND ENERGY MANAGEMENT” 19-20, January 2022 Centre for science &Technology of the Non-Aligned and other Developing countries (NAM S&T) New Delhi and SEEM Trivandrum, Kerala(India) International Training Workshop.
28. Impact of cylinder deactivation on part-load combustion characteristic. 27ᵗʰ National Conference on Internal Combustion Engines and Combustion. 5-7 November, 2022 organized by Automotive Research Centre, VIT, Vellore under the aegis of the Combustion Institute – Indian Section (CIIS), National Conference.
Copyright © 2023 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET