M. Tech (RF & Microwave Engineering): IIT Kharagpur, 2013
B. Tech (ECE) : NIT Kurukshetra, 2010
Working as Asst. Professor in SLIET Longowal since 18.03.2016
Assistant Professor in SLIET, Longowal from 18.07.2014 to 17.03.2016
Assistant Professor in LPU, Punjab from 01.08.2013 to 29.04.2014
Subject (s) taught-
Linear Integrated Circuits
Electronic devices & circuits
Microwave Integrated Circuits
Elements of Electronics Engineering
Antenna and Wave Propagation
Chapter Title: Eigen Space and ANN Based Approach to Synthesize 12-Lead ECG
Authors: Deepak Sigroha, Kuldip Singh, and Ram Ishwar Vais
Series Title: Advances in VLSI, Communication, and Signal Processing
Publisher: Springer India
· Secured AIR 192 and got 99.86 percentile in GATE 2011.
· Secured AIR 4351, STATE RANK 119, in the All India Engineering Entrance Examination 2006.
· Secured AIR 41, in India Counselling of Agricultural Research Entrance Examination 2006.
· Secured 1st position in the school in 12th ( C.B.S.E.).
1. N. K. Sahoo, S. Gaul, K. Singh and M. R. Tripathy, “A Quad-Band Monopole Antenna for GPS and RFID Applications,” 2021 IEEE International Conference on RFID Technology and Applications (RFID-TA), 2021, pp. 113-115, doi: 10.1109/RFID-TA53372.2021.9617302.
Copyright © 2023 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET