Pankaj Kumar Das
Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.E., M.Tech. (IIT Roorkee), Ph.D. (Pursuing from IIT Delhi)
Worked in R&D section at Calcom Vision Limited, Greater Noida UP from September 2006 – October 2006;
-As Assistant Professor (Electronics & Communication Engg.) at Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (Established by Government of India, MHRD) Longowal -148106, Distt Sangrur (Punjab) since October 2006 onwards;
Administrative Responsibilities Undertaken:
• Faculty Advisor Institution of Engineers (India)- Jul. 2007 to Jul. 2011;
• Faculty In-Charge (Civil) SLIET Longowal – 2014 – 2015
• Member Secretary (House Allotment Committee) SLIET Longowal – 2014 – 2015;
• Warden (Boys Hostel) Aug. 2013 onwards;
• Member, Departmental Academic Affairs Committee – 2013 onwards;
• Faculty-In-charge – Printed Circuit Board Lab, 2006 onwards;
• Faculty-In-charge – Basic Electronics Lab, Oct. 2006-2007
• Faculty-In-charge – Servicing & Maintenance Lab, 2013 onwards;
• Faculty Advisor SLIET Electronics Society – Jul. 2007 to Jul. 2011;
Chapter Title: Propagation Delay Analysis for Bundled Multi-Walled CNT in Global VLSI Interconnects
Authors: Pankaj Kumar Das, Manoj Kumar Majumder, Brajesh Kumar Kaushik and S.K Manhas
Series Title: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing
Publisher: Springer India
Online ISBN: 978-81-322-1602-5
Print ISBN: 978-81-322-1601-8
Member Institution of Engineers (India);
Member – IEEE (USA);
Received Silver Leaf Certificate During Asia Pacific Conference on Postgraduate Research in Microelectronics and Electronics
1. Pankaj Kumar Das, Manoj Kumar Majumder, and Brajesh Kumar Kaushik, “ Dynamic Crosstalk Analysis of Mixed Multi-walled Carbon Nanotube Bundle Interconnects,” IET – The Journal of Engineering, 2014 (DOI:10.1049/joe.2013.0272).
2. Manoj Kumar Majumder, Pankaj Kumar Das, and Brajesh Kumar Kaushik, “Delay and Crosstalk Reliability Issues in Mixed MWCNT Bundle Interconnects,” Microelectronics Reliability, Elsevier, vol. 54, no. 11, pp. 2570-2577, 2014 (DOI: 10.1016/j.microrel.2014.04.008).
3. Manoj Kumar Majumder, Pankaj Kumar Das, Vobulapuram Ramesh Kumar, and Brajesh Kumar Kaushik, “Crosstalk induced delay analysis of randomly distributed mixed CNT bundle interconnect,” Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers, vol. 24, no. 10, Aug. 2015.
4. Pankaj Kumar Das, Ravi Kumar “Propagation and Crosstalk Delay Analysis of Mixed Carbon Nanotube Bundle (MCB) for Global VLSI Interconnect” in Proc. International Annual Conference on Life Sciences and Engineering (ACLSE-2015), OSAKA, Japan, Aug 25-27, 2015.
5. Pankaj Kumar Das, Manoj Kumar Majumder, B. K. Kaushik, and S. Dasgupta, “Analysis of Propagation Delay in Mixed Carbon Nanotube Bundle as Global VLSI Interconnect” in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Postgraduate Research in Microelectronics & Electronics (Prime Asia 2012), BITS-Pilani Hydrabad, India, Dec 5-7, 2012.
6. Pankaj Kumar Das, Manoj Kumar Majumder, B. K. Kaushik, and S. K. Manhas, “Propagation Delay Analysis for Bundled Multiwalled CNT in Global VLSI Interconnect” in Proc. 2nd International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving (SocPros 2012), Jaipur, India, Dec 28-30, 2012.
7. Manoj Kumar Majumder, B. K. Kaushik, S. K. Manhas, and Pankaj Kumar Das, “Dynamic Crosstalk Effect in CNT Bus Architecture” in Proc IEEE International Conference on Emerging Electronics (ICEE 2012), IIT Bombay, India Dec 15-17, 2012.
8. Manoj Kumar Majumder, Pankaj Kumar Das, B. K. Kaushik, and S. K. Manhas, “Optimized Delay and Power Performances for Multi-walled CNT in Global VLSI Interconnects” in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Computers and Devices for Communication Systems (CODEC 2012), Kolkata, India, Dec 17-19, 2012.
9. Narasimha Reddy K, Manoj Kumar Majumder, B. K. Kaushik, B. Anand and Pankaj Kumar Das “Optimized Delay and Power Performances in Multi-layer Graphene Nanoribbon Interconnects,” in Proc. IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Postgraduate Research in Microelectronics & Electronics (PRIMEASIA 2012), BITS, Hyderabad, Dec. 5-7, 2012, DOI: 10.1109/PrimeAsia.2012.6458639.
10. Jagpreet Singh, K. Prasad and Pankaj Kumar Das ” Selective evaluation of image parameters through edge detection algorithm” in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Advances in Engineering and Technology Research (ICAETR 2014), Unnao, Aug. 1-2, 2014, DOI: 10.1109/ICAETR.2014.7012956.
11. Manoj Kumar Majumder, Pankaj Kumar Das, B. K. Kaushik, and S. K. Manhas, “ Propagation Delay Analysis for Bundled Single Walled CNT in Global VLSI Interconnects” in Proc. National Conference on Communication and Networking, Meerut, India, Sept 1-2, 2012.
12. Pankaj Kumar Das, Rajeev Kumar Ranjan, Bindu Priyadarshini ” Renewable Energy: An Overview ” in Proc. National Seminar on Renewable Energy Technology: Issues & Prospects, NERIST, Itanagar, India, Sept. 24-25, 2010.
13. Pankaj Kumar Das, Anjali Yadav and Kamal Kumar “Propagation Delay Analysis of Multi-layered GNR and Multi-walled CNT Through-Silicon Via at Different Technology Nodes” in Proc. International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ICEEE 2017), London (UK), July 05-07, 2017.
14. Kamal Kumar, Abhijit Das, Uttam Kumawat, Pankaj Das, Sumakesh Mishra, Anuj Dhawan ” Plasmonic enhancement of absorption in bulk-heterojunction organic solar cells” in Proc. SPIE. 10915, Organic Photonic Materials and Devices XXI: 1091512 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1117/12.2515404, SPIE OPTO, 2019, San Francisco, California, United States.
15. Uttam K. Kumawat, Kamal Kumar, Pankaj Das, Kaleem Ahmed, Priyanka Bhardwaj, Anuj Dhawan ” Enhanced performance of InGaN thin-film solar cells containing plasmonic and dielectric nanostructures” in Proc. SPIE. 10913, Physics, Simulation, and Photonic Engineering of Photovoltaic Devices VIII: 109131P (2019) https://doi.org/10.1117/12.2515405, SPIE OPTO, 2019, San Francisco, California, United States.
Areas Of Interest:
Nanotechnology Design, Nanoscale Interconnects and Devices; CNT Based Applications; Organic Electronics; Spintronics;
M.Tech Thesis Guided: 08
Copyright © 2022 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET