COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
M.Tech (Computer Science and Applications) from Thapar University, Patiala.
B.Tech(Computer Science and Info. Technology) from Sir Chhotu Ram Inst. of Engg. & Technology, CCS University Campus, Meerut.
18/Mar/2016 – Till Date [Assistant Professor – SLIET, Longowal]
24/July /2014 – 17/Mar/2016 [Assistant Professor(contractual) – SLIET, Longowal]
24/Oct/2013 – 23/July/2014 [Lecturer – SCRIET, CCS University Campus, Meerut]
Automata Theory & Formal Languages
Modeling & Simulations
Design & Analysis of Algorithms
1. Associate Member, The Institute of Engineers (INDIA)
2. Member, International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
3. Member, IEEE
1. S Patra, R Gautam, A Singla, “A novel context sensitive multilevel thresholding for image segmentation”, Applied soft computing 23(2014) 122-127. [WoS]
2. Aastha, Rahul Gautam. “A Review On Retinal Blood Vessel Segmentation Methodologies.” International Journal of scientific & technology research, Vol 8, Issue 09, September 2019. [SCOPUS]
3. Aanchal Sharma, Rahul Gautam, and Jaspal Singh. “Deep learning for face mask detection: a survey.” Multimedia Tools and Applications (2023): 1-41. [WoS]
Other Referred Journals:
1. Aastha , Rahul Gautam, “A Review on Methods for Automated Detection of Diabetic Retinopathy in Retinal Images”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, Vol 08, Issue 08 , August 2019.
2. K Shwait, PK Buttar, R Gautam , “Detection And Recognition Of Hindi Text From Natural Scenes And Its Transliteration To English”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science 13(2)
Lectures on Discrete Mathematics at https://firstname.lastname@example.org/videos
Research Areas: Image Processing,Computer Vision Machine Learning, Deep Learning
Copyright © 2023 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET