Dr. Vivek Kumar
1. Kumar, Vivek, Vikas Rastogi, and P. M. Pathak. “Dynamic analysis of vehicle–track interaction due to wheel flat using bond graph.” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part K: Journal of Multi-body Dynamics 232, no. 3 (2018): 398-412.
2. Kumar, Vivek, Vikas Rastogi, and P. M. Pathak. “Simulation for whole-body vibration to assess ride comfort of a low–medium speed railway vehicle.” Simulation 93, no. 3 (2017): 225-236.
3. Kumar, Vivek, Vikas Rastogi, and P. M. Pathak.. “Modelling and evaluation of the hunting behaviour of a high-speed railway vehicle on curved track.” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part F: Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit 233, no. 2 (2019): 220-236.
4. Guleria, Vikrant, Vivek Kumar, and Pradeep K. Singh. “A novel approach for prediction of surface roughness in turning of EN353 steel by RVR-PSO using selected features of VMD along with cutting parameters.” Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology 36.6 (2022): 2775-2785.
5. Guleria, Vikrant, Vivek Kumar, and Pradeep K. Singh. “Classification of surface roughness during turning of forged EN8 steel using vibration signal processing and support vector machine.” Engineering Research Express 4.1 (2022): 015029.
6. Kumar, Vivek, Vikas Rastogi, and Pushparaj Mani Pathak. “Simulation and optimisation of suspension parameters of high-speed train.” International Journal of Vehicle Noise and Vibration 17.3-4 (2021): 303-322.
7. Guleria, Vikrant, Vivek Kumar, and Pradeep K. Singh. “Prediction of surface roughness in turning using vibration features selected by largest Lyapunov exponent based ICEEMDAN decomposition.” Measurement 202 (2022): 111812.
8. Kumar, Vivek, Vikas Rastogii. “Investigation of vertical dynamic behaviour and modelling of a typical Indian rail road vehicle through bond graph.” World Journal of Modelling and Simulation 5, no. 2 (2009): 130-138.
9. Kumar, Vivek. “Modelling and Simulation of a Passenger Car for Comfort Evaluation.” International journal for research in applied science and engineering technology, Volume 6, April 2018 (2018).
Papers in Conference Proceedings
1. Vivek Kumar, Praveen Kumar, Bhanu Pratap Singh, “Green Engine: A practical approach towards photo Microbiological Electrolyser as Biofuel cell” in National Conference on Advances in Heat Transfer and Fluid Dynamics Sept. 16-17, 2006, AMU, Aligarh .
2. Praveen Kumar, Vivek Kumar, Mohd. Majid, P.S. Kaushik, “A Conceptual Model for E – Manufacturing System” in 11th Punjab Science Congress Feb. 7-9, 2008, Thapar University, Patiala .
3. Vivek Kumar, Vikas Rastogi, “Modeling of Vertical Dynamic Behaviour of a Typical Indian Rail Road Vehicle for Comfort Evaluation” National Conference on Mechanism Science and Technology: from Theory to Application November 13-14, 2008,National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur.
4. Vikas Rastogi, Ram Niwas, Vivek Kumar, Amalendu Mukherjee, “Analytical and Computational Investigations of Non-linear Dynamics of Mutually Coupled Biological Oscillators” International Conference on Vibration Problems ( ICOVP ) 19-22 January, 2009,Centre for Theoretical Studies, IIT Kharagpur -721 302.
5. Amit Kushwaha, Vivek Kumar, Mohd. Majid, “ Optimizing System Design using Reliability Engineering Principles”, 4th National Conference on Innovative Developments in Engineering Applications March 26-27, 2009, BGIET, Sangrur .
6. Navneet Goyal, Vivek Kumar, Mohd. Majid, Sahil Singla, “A Conceptual Model for Integrated Manufacturing Quality System”, 4th National Conference on Innovative Developments in Engineering Applications March 26-27, 2009, BGIET, Sangrur .
7. Vikas Rastogi, Vivek Kumar, “Design and Computational analysis of Electric Overhead Cranes” 3rd International congress on Computational Mechanics and Simulation (ICCMS), December 1-5, 2009, IIT, Mumbai.
8. Vivek Kumar, Vikas Rastogi, “Lateral Dynamic Analysis of Rail Road Vehicle through Bond Graph Technique” 14th National Conference on Machines and Mechanisms (NaCoMM09), December 17-18, 2009 NIT, Durgapur.
9. Sumit Kumar, Vivek Kumar, Sunil Kumar, “Modeling and simulation of car frontal crash using bond graph”, National Conference on Advancements in Mechanical Engineering and Energy Enviroment, January 6-7, 2012, SLIET, Longowal, Punjab.
10. Vivek Kumar, Manoj Kumar, “Investigation of vertical dynamics of a passenger car through bond graph formulation”, National Seminar on “Software Applications in Engineering and Technology”, 1, Feb. , 2012, M.J.P. Rohilkhand University Bareilly.
11. Sanjeev Kumar, Vivek Kumar, Vikas Rastogi, “Dynamic Analysis of Interaction of Rail Track and Rail Vehicle System”, International Conference on “Smart Technologies for Mechanical Engineering”, 25-26 Oct. 2013, Delhi Technological University, Delhi.
12. Vivek Kumar, Vikas Rastogi and P.M. Pathak “Computational Analysis of Railway Vehicle on Irregular Tracks”, International Conference on “Bond Graph Modeling and Simulation (ICBGM-14)”, 6-10 July 2014, Monterey, California, U.S.A.
13. Kumar, Vivek, Vikas Rastogi, and P. M. Pathak. “Effect of Non-linearity on Wheel/rail Interaction Dynamics using Bond Graph” (2018). 1st International Conference on New Frontiers in Engineering, Science & Technology (NFEST-2018), 2018, DTU, DELHI.
14. Kumar, Vivek, Vikas Rastogi, and P. M. Pathak. “Investigation of effect of wheel/track irregularities on the dynamic response of the railway track using bond graph.” 13th International Conference on Bond Graph Modeling (ICBGM 2018), 9-12 July, 2018, Volume: Simulation Series Vol. 50(12), Bordeaux, France
15. Guleria, Vikrant, Vivek Kumar, and Pradeep K. Singh. “Recent Trends in the Amelioration and Prediction of Surface Roughness in Turning Process: A Bibliometric Analysis.” Advances in Manufacturing Engineering: Select Proceedings of ICFAMMT 2022. Singapore: Springer Nature Singapore, 2022. 77-90.
1. Development of Smart System for Monitoring Surface Roughness in Turning process”, funded by TEQIP – III, Rs. 2,10,000/-, (2020-2021) PI: Dr. Vivek Kumar, Co-PI: Dr. Sunil Kumar.
Copyright © 2023 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET