Dr. Yogesh Kapil
B.Sc. Non medical from D.M.College Moga in 2008
M.Sc. (Hons. School) Mathematics from Department of Mathematics, Panjab University Chandigarh in 2011.
Qualified NET (National Eligibility Test) Mathematical Sciences in June 2011(CSIR-JRF 69 AIR), June 2012(JRF 116 AIR), June 2014(LS 20 AIR), December 2014(JRF 69 AIR) and June 2015(CSIR-JRF 12 AIR).
Ph.D. (Mathematics) entitled “Operator Inequalities” in from SLIET in 2022.
Successfully completed the SWAYAM course Linear Algebra in Sep-Dec 2020 by NPTEL-AICTE (12 weeks FDP Course).
10 years of teaching experience at ICD/Diploma, Degree and PG level.
1) Contractive maps on operator ideals and norm inequalities, Y Kapil, and M Singh, Linear Algebra and its Applications (2014) 459, 475-492.
2) Contractive maps on operator ideals and norm inequalities II, A Aggarwal, Y Kapil and M Singh, Linear Algebra and its Applications(2017) 513, 182-200.
3) Contractive maps on operator ideals and norm inequalities III, A Aggarwal, Y Kapil and M Singh, Linear Algebra and its Applications (2017) 530, 322-343.
4) Norm inequalities related to the Heron and Heinz means, Y Kapil, C Conde, MS Moslehian, M Singh and M Sababheh, Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics (2017) 14 (5), 213.
5) Conditionally negative definite functions, Y Kapil, R Pal, A Aggarwal and M Singh, Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics(2018) 15(5),1-12.
6) On a question of Bhatia, Friedland and Jain, Y Kapil, R Kaur and M Singh, Linear and Multilinear Algebra (2019) 1-12.
7) Some norm inequalities for operators, Y Kapil, R Pal, M Singh and JS Aujla, Advances in Operator Theory(2020) 5(3) 627-639.
8) Determinants of some special matrices, Y Kapil and M Singh, Linear and Multilinear Algebra (2020) 1-23.
Copyright © 2022 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET